Stamina Inversion Chair Review
With all the hype on inversion therapy, you might be interested in giving it a go as soon as possible. You’ve read a whole lot about inversion tables, but find them to be a bit intimidating. This is where inversion chairs come in. In this review, we’ll be going over the Stamina Inversion Chair to help you determine whether it’s a good choice for you.
Why an Inversion Chair?
Inversion chairs have the same benefits that inversion tables offer. The only difference is that the user is seated when they use an inversion chair, while they aren’t with an inversion table. Benefits of being seated include an easier time getting comfortable, easier time adjusting the ankle straps, and being better suited for older users.
Stamina Inversion Chair Features
Now that we know why an inversion chair can help, let’s go over the features the Stamina Seated Inversion Table has to offer.
- A seated position allows the user an easier transition from on and off the chair
- Weight capacity of 250 pounds
- Leg lock system with a push-button release – 1 button push to lock and unlock the legs
- An adjustable belt over the lap keeps you extra secure
- Quick and easy height adjusted via foot bar
- Adjustment strap to set an inversion limit (tighter = less inversion, looser = more inversion)
- Padded ankle support and handlebars
- Additional lumbar padding
- Skid proof rubber foot floor protectors helps keep the chair in place while preventing marks on your floor
Upon receiving the inversion chair, some assembly will be needed before it can be used. You will be happy to see that the chair’s build is high quality steel and easy to assemble. When you go on the chair for the first time, you will notice that you leave the seated position as you invert. This is not an error, but a way to help your entire body benefit from inverting! As soon as you go back into the neutral position, you are back to being seated so it’s easy to get off.
With the purchase of this inversion chair, you get a one year warranty for the frame, as well as a warranty for additional parts for 90 days.
(If you enjoyed this blog post and would like to read more, please click here thanks!)